Thursday, June 15, 2006

Work Brings Satisfaction

Things I do...
Digest Time mags from Cold Porridge...drink Milo...watch World Cup...
Thought I finally found a cheap copy of Memoirs of a Geisha...paid up 15rmb and found it to be Memoirs of a GeLsha. Haha, glad the man gave me a refund. =)

My last paper's been postponed from the 19th to the 22nd, I feel like a wandering soul in Beijing… I have a lot more time, but there’s meaningless-ness in the things I find to do. I dislike the feeling of waking up in the morning and not knowing wassup for the day; I dislike idleness; I dislike time-wastage...Haiz...

Kai Qin’s roomie, Hui Yi, invited 6 of us over for dinner last night. The young girl’s a great cook!




















Tempting dishes, but only plain white rice for Healthy, while waiting for the guys' arrival...




















A deprived childhood for Cold Porridge…no soft toys, no pop music…only Symphony 92.4 till JC! =P




















Tucking in!





























Now you see them…
















Now you don’t!















Finishing off the meal with watermelon!


































I knocked out towards the end of the first-half of Spain vs Ukraine’s match, waking up at 11 00 this morning. Where has time gone…

gRacE =S

No comments:

Post a Comment