Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Praying for You...

Watson called, "Daniel...sms...Tim...ATR...accident...too fast too furious..."

After desperately trying to reach Leow and Tim but to no avail, my IP card's remaining 6rmb was used up (how?!) and my VoIP didn't work. I sat at my desk, DAZED. All the time, I was praying praying praying... Next logical step: Go to Weilie and Eric's room. They'd find a way to get me connected to the guys in Phuket via their Singapore numbers.

Crap. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to cry LAH.

Then...my hp beeped and I received a message from Tim. Many of his msges couldn't get through previously due to network problems, so pressing the "read" button on my phone always gets me nervous. God knew I had to read his message: "...some stitches, a chipped tooth...going for jaw x-ray..."

Heaved a sigh of relief. Watson called again and asked if I received news or managed to contact the guys... Thanks for all that concern pal!

Wanted to talk about more printing mishaps, my paper, the pizza I ate etc...but all have become secondary.

If you're reading this, please say a little prayer for Tim. Thank you.

gRacE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment