Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dear Daddy…

I know you are one of my avid readers so you'll be reading this! =D














Father’s Day come and go each year, but 2006 is differrrrrent, because your little girl becomes a full-fledged adult! Ok, not that it matters in your heart I guess…I know I’m still a kiddo. ;) Looking back, it has certainly been an eventful 21 years.

I know you’ve been proud of me, and Daddy, I’m proud of you too.

Thank you for being my Provider and Protector. I don’t recall a single time you allowed difficulties or situations to affect me, but I remember how you became my hero at 17 when you affirmed that you were behind me and I was protected.

Forgive me for the times I was stubborn, rude or overly independent. I have always needed you and respected you.

I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with a Daddy like you.
May God pour His plentiful blessings upon you and keep you in good health!

Happy Father’s Day…

Loving you,
Your daughter Grace…

No comments:

Post a Comment