Saturday, June 3, 2006

Hot Hot Hot! Re Re Re!

The Boyfriend's headed for Phuket tomorrow morning with Leow and 2 other Fairfield classmates. Thus far, the most beautiful thing I've seen in nature was snow-capped Mount Fuji. Because mama cannot tolerate the heat, and beaches do not appeal to her, we have not travelled to islands or holiday destinations in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand etc.

A pity...Phuket looks charming...















The Boyfriend deserves a grrrrrreat holiday! ;)

My Day...

Only ping pong can grab my attention for three full hours...















李楠 was really "seh", and she's also one of those rare 直板 pros.











But I was most impressed by 16-year-old 冯亚兰!














After the competition, we headed to 家园餐厅 for dinner. Last night and early this morning, Kai Qin, Jian Kang and I ALL suffered from mild food poisoning after dining outside school. We suspect it's the mutton! Thankfully, tonight's dinner was goodie...and hmm...I still feel norrrrmal typing this post... =P















Our favourite dessert - 拔丝香蕉!
















Suppose to read up on History of Chinese Films tonight...not as productive as I've hoped. =(

明天再充斥!

gRacE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment