Monday, June 19, 2006

Network Graduating Class ;)

It was our final session at the Network course at BICF yesterday. Through the weeks, I saw how American-Chinese Richard taught with humility and faith, was constantly amazed by the questions raised by the friendly Nigerians, and learnt from a servant-in-Christ, Arthur.

Had lotsa fun and laughter while taking these pics...





























Here's a serious class photo!















Thanks to Chong Kai, Wendy Tan, Wendy Chiang, Eugene and Timothy for helping me with the Observer Assessment. You peeps identified 4 spiritual gifts that were totally different from my self assessment! Hee... I'm still one confused girl, but I trust that God will reveal clear directions in in His own perfect timing.

Over the Weekend















Played ping pong with 横板! Went night-cycling around campus and at the lake...coooool (despite my screaming and the agony of cycling uphill)!

gRacE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment